- Dual rotating power brushes lift out the toughest, deep down dirt
- Twin tank technology separates clean water from dirty
- Narrow head means you can easily move in-between furniture
- Easy to set up and use, Easy to fill and empty
- Height: 111 cm
- Width: 31 cm
- Depth: 32 cm
Spruce up your home with this fantastic carpet cleaner from Vax. With a large capacity, powerful output of 800 W, and dual rotating brush bars, the W85DPE offers quick and powerful cleaning action.
Dirty carpets are a thing of the past with this brilliant cleaner from Vax. Vax Dual Power has double the cleaning action thanks to its dual rotating brush bars. Each brush in the cleaner head digs deep into the fibres so even the toughest, most stubborn dirt is lifted away with ease. Plus, as the floorhead is narrow, you can easily move in-between furniture all around your home.
Featuring twin tank technology, the W85DPE separates clean water from dirty water, ensuring the two don’t mix. And, as the clean water tank has a capacity of 2.7 L, you can tackle every room in the house without needing to refill.
Easy to Use
A lightweight carpet washer weighing just 5.9 kg, moving the W85DPE from room to room as well as up and down stairs is a breeze, guaranteeing a quicker and more convenient clean throughout your home.
This Vax model is also easy to set up and use as well as easy to fill and empty. With just a touch of the clips, the tanks are released from the body, so you can keep it topped up ready for when you need it.
The W85DPE comes with 250ml Ultra+ solution which can be measured using the convenient screw cap, ensuring you always get a consistent mix of detergent and water. Featuring a long 8m cord, you’ll be able to reach all corners of your house. What’s more, the washable filter means you can keep your carpet cleaner in perfect working condition.
Finished in grey and red, the Vax Dual Power W85DPE carpet cleaner is ideal for quick spills as well as more thorough cleans. Why not add one to your basket today?
|Manufacturer||Vax UK Ltd|
|Product Type||Carpet Cleaner|
|Weight (Approximate)||5.8 kg|
|Number of Power Levels||1|
|Pet Hair Cleaning||No|
|Cable Length||8 m|
|Features||Dual rotating brushes lift out the toughest, deep down dirt
Twin tank technology separates clean water from dirty
Narrow head means you can easily move in-between furniture
Easy to set up and use
Easy to fill and empty
|Additional Information||Dual rotating brushbar
2.7 l clean water tank
1.5 l dirty water tank
Includes 250 ml Ultra+ solution
|Shipping Height||50 cm|
|Shipping Width||41 cm|
|Shipping Depth||37 cm|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.