- Ceramic Hob - cook quicker & clean faster
- Fan Main Oven - gives quick and even results
- Large Glass Doors - watch the progress of your cooking
- Includes extra large baking tray
Feeding your family has never been easier thanks to this fantastic Zanussi double oven cooker. Complete with a ceramic hob, fan oven and variable grill, it's the full package.
This Zanussi cooker is featured in a modern stainless steel but is also available in a classic white - ZCV66078WA.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 91.2 cm
- Width: 60 cm
- Depth: 60.9 cm
With two oven cavities, you can multitask effortlessly. Just use the dials and mechanical display to set and adjust your cooker to your needs.
In the main section, you'll find a fan oven - ideal for budding bakers. Across the two shelves you'll have 77 litres of space to use and three settings to choose from:
- Oven Lamp
On top of this, you'll find the handy convention oven. With 39 litres of usable space and one shelf, you'll have four settings to use:
- Dual Circuit Grill
- Full Grill
- Conventional Grill
- Oven Lamp
Adjust the variable grill to find the perfect temperature to finish off your latest creations. And, easily keep an eye on whatever you choose to cook with the internal light in both ovens.
The hob's four electric zones allow you to fry, boil or saut'© while you cook. Plus, the ceramic surface makes for quick heating up before - and wiping down after - a meal.
Innovative Zanussi Design
With an energy rating of 'A' awarded to both the hob and ovens, the ZCV66078XA is an eco-friendly choice. Save on your energy bills while trying out new recipes.
You'll love the interior enamel lining, designed to make the oven simple to clean. The triple glazed doors can even be removed to soak off any stubborn stains or marks.
To help you get cooking, Zanussi has also included a range of accessories:
- One black enamel dripping pan
- Three flat chromed wirework shelves
- One grill chromed grid pan
And, the convenient Minute Minder will remind you when dishes are ready to be served. This double oven cooker is designed with your home in mind.
Enjoy a helping hand in the kitchen with this brilliant Zanussi cooker. Cook up a storm and bring home the ZCV66078XA today.
|Cooking Element 1 Power (Electric)||1.20 kW Front Right|
|Cooking Element 1 Size||14.5 cm Front Right|
|Cooking Element 2 Power (Electric)||1.70 kW Rear Right|
|Cooking Element 2 Size||18 cm Rear Right|
|Energy Efficiency Class (Secondary Oven)||A|
|Cooking Element 3 Power (Electric)||1.70 kW Front Left|
|Cooking Element 3 Size||18 cm Front Left|
|Cooking Element 4 Power (Electric)||1.20 kW|
|Cooking Element 4 Size||14.5 cm|
|Input Voltage||230 V AC|
|Energy Consumption (Conventional)||0.75 kWh|
|Power Source (Grill)||Electric|
|Energy Efficiency Class (Main Oven)||A|
|Energy Consumption (Convection/Hot Air)||0.83 kWh|
|Manufacturer||Electrolux Home Care Products|
|Manufacturer Part Number||ZCV66078XA|
|Net Oven Capacity||
|Number of Cooking Elements||4|
|Number of Ovens||Double Oven|
|Power Source (Oven)||Electric|
|Product Name||ZCV66078XA Electric Cooker|
|Product Type||Electric Cooker|
|Total Number of Shelves||3|
|Weight (Approximate)||56.60 kg|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.