- The smooth ceramic hob is easy to clean
- Yellow Radiant (Clean the hob easy and fast just with a few wipes of the ceramic surface)
- Space for any pan, with OvalZone
- Total hob management, with Touch Controls
Create tasty dishes for all the family with the Zanussi ZHRX643K ceramic hob. In a stylish black design, this built-in appliance will look great in any kitchen.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Width: 59 cm
- Depth: 52 cm
Cooking Made Easy
The Zanussi ZHRX643K is the ideal cooking companion for busy families. Four cooking zones mean you can whip up great tasting meals all on one surface. They offer a range of power outputs including:
- Front-Left - 0.75 - 2.2 kW
- Front-Right - 1.2 kW
- Back-Left - 1.2 kW
- Back-Right - 1.5 - 2.4 kW
You can use these zones to cook quickly or simmer slowly. And, they come in three different sizes to accommodate a variety of pots and pans. You can even take advantage of OvalZone. This handy oval shaped multipurpose cooking zone evenly heats up pots and pans of different sizes, just activate the setting to get going.
Zanussi has included a touch control panel embedded right into the glass - giving you total hob management at your fingertips. As there are no raised areas, the ceramic surface is easy to clean with a damp cloth, so you have more time for the more important things. What's more, ensure your meals are cooked for just the right amount of time with the hob's countdown timer. Take control of your cooking with the ZHRX643K.
Zanussi's ZHRX643K heats up quickly, so you have less time to wait to start cooking your favourite meal. The heat is evenly distributed, so you can get great cooking results time and time again.
If your electric hob has been left on, a switch off timer will turn it off automatically after a set duration It comes with a residual heat indicator to let you know when the surface is still too hot to touch. There's even a built-in child lock to prevent wandering hands from adjusting the hob's controls or settings.
Stylish and practical, the Zanussi ZHRX643K is a modern hob with a range of features to help you cook. Buy yours now.
|Weight (kg) (Approximate)||7.6 kg|
|Width (cm)||59 cm|
|Cooking Element 1 Power||Front Left 0.75 - 202 kW|
|Depth (cm)||52 cm|
|Cooking Element 2 Power||Front Right 1.2 kW|
|Cooking Element 3 Power||Back Left 1.2 kW|
|Cooking Element 4 Power||Back Right 1.5 - 2.4 kW|
|Cooking Element Type||Built in Ceramic Hob|
|Shipping Height||11.8 cm|
|Shipping Width||67.8 cm|
|Manufacturer||Electrolux Home Care Products|
|Number of Cooking Elements||4|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.