- The smooth ceramic hob is easy to clean
- Yellow Radiant (Clean the hob easy and fast just with a few wipes of the ceramic surface)
- Space for any pan, with OvalZone
- Total hob management, with Touch Controls
Create tasty dishes for all the family with the Zanussi ZHRX643K ceramic hob. In a stylish black design, this built-in appliance will look great in any kitchen.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Width: 59 cm
- Depth: 52 cm
Cooking Made Easy
The Zanussi ZHRX643K is the ideal cooking companion for busy families. Four cooking zones mean you can whip up great tasting meals all on one surface. They offer a range of power outputs including:
- Front-Left - 0.75 - 2.2 kW
- Front-Right - 1.2 kW
- Back-Left - 1.2 kW
- Back-Right - 1.5 - 2.4 kW
You can use these zones to cook quickly or simmer slowly. And, they come in three different sizes to accommodate a variety of pots and pans. You can even take advantage of OvalZone. This handy oval shaped multipurpose cooking zone evenly heats up pots and pans of different sizes, just activate the setting to get going.
Zanussi has included a touch control panel embedded right into the glass - giving you total hob management at your fingertips. As there are no raised areas, the ceramic surface is easy to clean with a damp cloth, so you have more time for the more important things. What's more, ensure your meals are cooked for just the right amount of time with the hob's countdown timer. Take control of your cooking with the ZHRX643K.
Zanussi's ZHRX643K heats up quickly, so you have less time to wait to start cooking your favourite meal. The heat is evenly distributed, so you can get great cooking results time and time again.
If your electric hob has been left on, a switch off timer will turn it off automatically after a set duration It comes with a residual heat indicator to let you know when the surface is still too hot to touch. There's even a built-in child lock to prevent wandering hands from adjusting the hob's controls or settings.
Stylish and practical, the Zanussi ZHRX643K is a modern hob with a range of features to help you cook. Buy yours now.
|Weight (kg) (Approximate)||7.6 kg|
|Width (cm)||59 cm|
|Cooking Element 1 Power||Front Left 0.75 - 202 kW|
|Depth (cm)||52 cm|
|Cooking Element 2 Power||Front Right 1.2 kW|
|Cooking Element 3 Power||Back Left 1.2 kW|
|Cooking Element 4 Power||Back Right 1.5 - 2.4 kW|
|Cooking Element Type||Built in Ceramic Hob|
|Shipping Height||11.8 cm|
|Shipping Width||67.8 cm|
|Manufacturer||Electrolux Home Care Products|
|Number of Cooking Elements||4|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer these services in the below regions:
Our Local Delivery Region (South) Include:
- West Midlands
Our Local Delivery Region (North) Include:
- Nottinghamshire (Postcodes: NG1-NG12, NG70, NG80 & NG90)
- Derbyshire (Postcodes: DE1-DE3, DE7, DE11-DE15, DE21-DE24, DE65-DE74)
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.