- Fan Cooking - for uniform heat throughout the oven
- Anti-Fingerprint Stainless Steel Control Panel
- Defrost Function - thaws quickly and hygienically
- Enamel Liners - for easier cleaning
Experienced chefs and novice cooks would both recommend the Zanussi ZZB30401XK: a gorgeous electric fan oven which looks great in any kitchen.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 59 cm
- Width: 59.4 cm
- Depth: 56 cm
Performance and Cooking Features
The ZZB30401XK offers 56 litres of usable space. The true fan cooking function circulates air evenly and keeps a steady temperature throughout - this enables faster cooking times and is great for busy people who are always in a rush at meal times.
The fan also delivers controlled defrosting, which lets you thaw food before cooking it.
An integrated variable grill offers a quick, easy way to grill and brown food - essential for the weekend's cooked breakfast or lighter options like vegetables and chicken breasts.
In terms of accessories, this oven comes with a grill pan, trivet and two wire shelves.
The door's interior is made from glass and, like the two adjustable shelves, is removable to make cleaning easier. As the door is double glazed, it helps to keep the heat inside and prevent losing any to the outside.
Zanussi has also designed the oven's smooth, enamel-lined interior with easy cleaning in mind. Even the control panel is made with anti-fingerprint stainless steel to give the oven that overall pristine feel.
You'll see that the ZZB30401XK is an eye-catching oven - it is primarily black with areas of stainless steel, and as a built-in model, will fit well into your kitchen's existing design. There's even a large glass panel in the front door and a light inside the oven, so you can view your food as it cooks.
If you're looking for an elegant cooker with fantastic performance, you'll struggle to find something better than the ZZB30401XK from Zanussi. It's even been rated an 'A' for energy efficiency - order yours today.
|Energy Consumption (Convection/Hot Air)||0.78 kWh|
|Energy Efficiency Class (Main Oven)||A|
|Function (Main Oven)||
|Number of Cavities||1|
|Heat Source (Main Oven)||Electric|
|Input Voltage||230 V AC|
|Manufacturer||Electrolux Home Care Products|
|Manufacturer Part Number||ZZB30401XK|
|Product Name||ZZB30401XK Electric Oven|
|Product Type||Electric Oven|
|Usable Cavity Volume (Main Oven)||53 L|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.