Love the look of this model, but need more storage space? It's also available with a net capacity of 287 litres the ZCS3582W.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 152.8 cm
- Width: 54 cm
- Depth: 57.4 cm
Impressive Fridge Space
Inside the fridge section, which you'll find on top of the ZCS3552W, there is a 142 litre net capacity. Here, you can keep a wide range of chilled items at their best with the range of storage options, including:
- Three glass shelves: Organise all the items you use most frequently across the fridge's three shelves, such as meal ingredients, lunches, and tasty snacks.
- Two door balconies: Store larger cartons and bottles like milk, fruit juices, or sauces safely inside the two balconies.
- One salad bin: If you're into health and fitness, keep your fruits and vegetables inside the salad bin to retain their crispness, freshness, vitamins and nutrients.
See your refrigerator's contents with ease thanks to the LED light, which is brighter and more energy efficient in comparison to standard bulbs.
Four Star Freezer
Are you a household that likes to stock up on the essentials? Then you'll love the freezer section of the Zenith ZCS3552W, which has 87 litres of usable space. Put away items to freeze like bread, vegetables, bulk bargains and leftovers inside the three clear drawers, which you can rummage through with ease. It's also been rated four stars, which means you can store food at temperatures as low as -18°C, for up to one year.
Design and Efficiency
As a freestanding model in a fresh white, this Zenith fridge freezer can be installed flexibly in your kitchen space. It also features reversible doors, so whether you're right- or left-handed, you'll be able to get into the ZCS3552W hassle-free. With its A+ energy rating, it will also help you save money on your bills and reduce your impact on the environment.
Discover high-capacity storage inside the Zenith ZCS3552W, to keep your foods fresher for longer. Add this freestanding fridge freezer to your basket today.
|Energy Efficiency Class||F|
|Defrost Type||Auto Defrost|
|Net Total Capacity - ltrs||229 Ltrs|
|Net Refrigerator Capacity - ltrs||142 Ltrs|
|Net Freezer Capacity - ltrs||87 Ltrs|
|Number of Refrigerator Shelves||3|
|Number of Refrigerator Crispers||1|
|Number of Refrigerator Door Bins||2|
|Colour of Drawers||Clear|
|Star Rating||4 Star|
|Product Type||Fridge Freezer|
|Shipping Height||158.5 cm|
|Shipping Width||57.5 cm|
|Shipping Depth||60 cm|
|Number of Freezer Drawers||3|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.