Store your weekly shop of chilled and frozen favourites inside the Zenith ZCS3582W. This freestanding fridge freezer has a combined net capacity of 287 litres, and a multitude of storage options.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 182.4 cm
- Width: 54 cm
- Depth: 57.5 cm
Impressive Fridge Space
Inside the fridge section, which you'll find on top of the ZCS3582W, there is a 168 litre net capacity. Here, you can keep a wide range of chilled items at their best with the range of storage options, including:
- Four glass shelves: Organise all the items you use most frequently across the fridge's four shelves, such as meal ingredients, lunches, and tasty snacks.
- Three door balconies: Store larger cartons and bottles like milk, fruit juices, or sauces safely inside the three balconies.
- One salad bin: If you're into health and fitness, keep your fruits and vegetables inside the salad bin to retain their crispness, freshness, vitamins and nutrients.
See your refrigerator's contents with ease thanks to the LED light, which is brighter and more energy efficient in comparison to standard bulbs.
Four Star Freezer
Are you a household that likes to stock up on the essentials? Then you'll love the freezer section of the Zenith ZCS3582W, which has 119 litres of usable space. Put away items to freeze like bread, vegetables, bulk bargains and leftovers inside the three clear drawers, which you can rummage through with ease. It's also been rated four stars, which means you can store food at temperatures as low as -18°C, for up to one year.
Design and Efficiency
As a freestanding model in a fresh white, this Zenith fridge freezer can be installed flexibly in your kitchen space. It also features reversible doors, so whether you're right- or left-handed, you'll be able to get into the ZCS3582W hassle-free. With its A+ energy rating, it will also help you save money on your bills and reduce your impact on the environment.
Discover high-capacity storage inside the Zenith ZCS3582W, to keep your foods fresher for longer. Add this freestanding fridge freezer to your basket today.
|Energy Efficiency Class||F|
|Defrost Type||Auto Defrost|
|Net Total Capacity - ltrs||287 Ltrs|
|Net Refrigerator Capacity - ltrs||168 Ltrs|
|Net Freezer Capacity - ltrs||119 Ltrs|
|Number of Refrigerator Shelves||4|
|Number of Refrigerator Crispers||1|
|Number of Refrigerator Door Bins||3|
|Colour of Drawers||Clear|
|Star Rating||4 Star|
|Product Type||Fridge Freezer|
|Shipping Height||191 cm|
|Shipping Width||58 cm|
|Shipping Depth||63 cm|
|Number of Freezer Drawers||4|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer large appliance delivery to all NN and MK postcodes. Small appliances under 20kg (Dysons, Hobs, Microwaves etc.) are delivered nationwide via UPS.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch, others will be on back order.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.