- Timed Programmes
- Direct Drain of Water (optional)
- Child Safety Feature
Fit your drying needs around your lifestyle with the freestanding ZDCT700W. This exclusive Zenith tumble dryer offers a spacious drum capacity, a multitude of timed cycles, and features to keep your family safe.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 84.6 cm
- Width: 59.7 cm
- Depth: 56.8 cm
Timed Drying Programmes
You'll find an impressive variety of 15 cycles on this Zenith condenser tumble dryer. Freshen up your clothes, or pick from one of the many timed programmes to work around your daily schedule. By deciding the duration before a cycle starts, you can dry your garments to perfection, and avoid any potential damage from over-drying. With button and dial controls, as well as an indicator light display, programme selection is quick and easy too.
Need an item ready in a hurry? Then make use of the Quick Dry option, which takes only 10 minutes for the cycle to complete. For further flexibility, the Delay Start feature allows you to set a convenient time for your drying to start - up to nine hours in advance.
Tumble Dryer Features
Featuring a 7 kg capacity, 34 cm porthole, and 155 degree door opening, the Zenith ZDCT700W will help you power through your drying with ease. To reduce time spent ironing, this appliance's reverse action drum also separates items throughout the cycle, preventing creases.
Have little ones wandering around your home? Then you can rest easily with the child safety lock, which stops curious little fingers from meddling with a drying cycle.
With this freestanding condenser model, you also have the option to drain water through the included hose. This can be connected to a pipe for direct and easy water disposal, while saving you from having to empty the water yourself.
If your home is short on space, then there is a stacking kit available, allowing you to place the white ZDCT700W above or below another appliance.
Transform your clothes drying routine with this Zenith condenser tumble dryer. Order the freestanding ZDCT700W now.
|Height (cm)||84.6 cm|
|Width (cm)||59.7 cm|
|Depth (cm)||56.8 cm|
|Energy Efficiency Class||B|
|Load Capacity (kg)||7 kg|
|Control Type||Buttons & Dial|
|Reverse Action (Bi-directional)||Reverse|
|Display Screen Type||Indicator Lights|
|Number of Programmes||15|
|Product Type||Tumble Dryer|
|Shipping Height||88 cm|
|Shipping Width||65 cm|
|Shipping Depth||58.5 cm|
|Door opening (°)||155°|
|Start Delay Option||Yes|
|Additional Information||Direct Drain of Water (optional)|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.