- Timed Programmes
- Direct Drain of Water (optional)
- Child Safety Feature
Fit your drying needs around your lifestyle with the freestanding ZDCT700W. This exclusive Zenith tumble dryer offers a spacious drum capacity, a multitude of timed cycles, and features to keep your family safe.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 84.6 cm
- Width: 59.7 cm
- Depth: 56.8 cm
Timed Drying Programmes
You'll find an impressive variety of 15 cycles on this Zenith condenser tumble dryer. Freshen up your clothes, or pick from one of the many timed programmes to work around your daily schedule. By deciding the duration before a cycle starts, you can dry your garments to perfection, and avoid any potential damage from over-drying. With button and dial controls, as well as an indicator light display, programme selection is quick and easy too.
Need an item ready in a hurry? Then make use of the Quick Dry option, which takes only 10 minutes for the cycle to complete. For further flexibility, the Delay Start feature allows you to set a convenient time for your drying to start - up to nine hours in advance.
Tumble Dryer Features
Featuring a 7 kg capacity, 34 cm porthole, and 155 degree door opening, the Zenith ZDCT700W will help you power through your drying with ease. To reduce time spent ironing, this appliance's reverse action drum also separates items throughout the cycle, preventing creases.
Have little ones wandering around your home? Then you can rest easily with the child safety lock, which stops curious little fingers from meddling with a drying cycle.
With this freestanding condenser model, you also have the option to drain water through the included hose. This can be connected to a pipe for direct and easy water disposal, while saving you from having to empty the water yourself.
If your home is short on space, then there is a stacking kit available, allowing you to place the white ZDCT700W above or below another appliance.
Transform your clothes drying routine with this Zenith condenser tumble dryer. Order the freestanding ZDCT700W now.
|Height (cm)||84.6 cm|
|Width (cm)||59.7 cm|
|Depth (cm)||56.8 cm|
|Energy Efficiency Class||B|
|Load Capacity (kg)||7 kg|
|Control Type||Buttons & Dial|
|Reverse Action (Bi-directional)||Reverse|
|Display Screen Type||Indicator Lights|
|Number of Programmes||15|
|Product Type||Tumble Dryer|
|Shipping Height||88 cm|
|Shipping Width||65 cm|
|Shipping Depth||58.5 cm|
|Door opening (°)||155°|
|Start Delay Option||Yes|
|Additional Information||Direct Drain of Water (optional)|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer these services in the below regions:
Our Local Delivery Region (South) Include:
- West Midlands
Our Local Delivery Region (North) Include:
- Nottinghamshire (Postcodes: NG1-NG12, NG70, NG80 & NG90)
- Derbyshire (Postcodes: DE1-DE3, DE7, DE11-DE15, DE21-DE24, DE65-DE74)
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.