- 30 min programme
- Child Safety Lock
- Half Load Function
This full size dishwasher from Zenith is a powerful appliance that makes cleaning up after mealtimes easier than ever. Made from sturdy stainless steel and finished in a classic white, the freestanding ZDW600W will fit anywhere in your kitchen, and keep your dishes sparkling for years to come.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 85 cm
- Width: 59.8 cm
- Depth: 60 cm
Get fantastic cleaning results with this Zenith Dishwasher. This dishwasher uses a static drying method, so all your dishes and cutlery will be ready to use straight away. Featuring 13 place settings, there's plenty of space to clean the whole family's dirty dishes.
Using the ZDW600W is a breeze too, thanks to the control dial, buttons and LED indicator lights. The counter balanced door and concealed heating element improve safety and provides optimal performance.
Zenith has equipped the ZDW600W with four programmes, so you'll always find the right one for your load. These include:
- Eco Wash
- Mini Wash
- Intensive Wash
- Clean & Dry
Need clean plates in a hurry? There's a programme which will wash a full load of slightly dirty dishes in just 30 minutes. Save time and energy with the Half Load function, perfect for days when you have fewer items to wash. You can even delay the start of your cycle with time delay, ideal if you want clean crockery ready when you get home from work. Plus, if you have heavily soiled dishes and pans, you'll want to choose the Intensive programme, which blasts away grease and grime for an ultra-clean shine.
Stop little hands from changing any settings with the included child safety lock and the handy indicator lights will let you know when the salt and rinse aid need replenishing.
With a range of programmes and powerful performance, the Zenith ZDW600W is the perfect dishwasher for busy households. Order yours from us today.
|Control Type||Control Dial & Buttons|
|Weight (Approximate)||41.5 cm|
|Place Setting Capacity||13|
|Number of Programmes||4|
Clean & Dry
|Half Load Supported||Yes|
|Rinse Aid Indicator||Yes|
|Salt Indicator - Light||Yes|
|Display Screen Type||LED indicator lights|
|Water Consumption||11.5 Ltrs|
|Noise Levels dB(A)||51 (dB)|
|Shipping Height||88.9 cm|
|Shipping Width||64.4 cm|
|Shipping Depth||66.1 cm|
|Additional Information||Counter Balanced Door
Concealed Heating Element
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer these services in the below regions:
Our Local Delivery Region (South) Include:
- West Midlands
Our Local Delivery Region (North) Include:
- Nottinghamshire (Postcodes: NG1-NG12, NG70, NG80 & NG90)
- Derbyshire (Postcodes: DE1-DE3, DE7, DE11-DE15, DE21-DE24, DE65-DE74)
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.