- 30 min programme
- Half Load Function
- Touch Control
- Salt and Rinse Aid Indicator Lights
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 81.8 cm
- Width: 59.8 cm
- Depth: 55 cm
Make cleaning your crockery a breeze with this full size dishwasher from Zenith. Thanks to a sturdy stainless steel interior, the built in ZDW600W will fit seamlessly into your kitchen cupboards, and keep your dishes sparkling for years to come.
Exclusive to Euronics and Agent stores, you won’t find this fantastic model anywhere else.
Cleaning up after meals is easier than ever with this Zenith dishwasher. It uses a static drying method which will have your dishes and cutlery ready to use again straight away. With a roomy 13 place setting capacity, you can clean the whole family’s dirty dishes in just one load.
The counter balanced door makes loading and unloading a breeze, while its noise level of just 51 dB means it runs more quietly than a normal conversation.
The Zenith ZDWI600 dishwasher comes with four programmes, so you can always find the right mode for your load. These include:
- Mini Wash
- Eco Wash
- Intensive Wash
- Clean & Dry
If you want to clean and save money on your bills, then choose Eco Wash. This is the most efficient cycle in terms of energy and water consumption, while still delivering great results. Or, save time and energy with the Half Load function, perfect for days when you have fewer items to wash. Plus, when you’re in a hurry you can wash a full load of lightly soiled dishes in just 30 minutes.
Choosing the correct setting is easy thanks to the direct access touch controls, and the handy indicator lights will let you know when the salt and rinse aid need replenishing. What’s more, you can start a cycle at a time to suit you with the time delay feature.
Combining powerful cleaning performance and a range of programmes, the ZDWI600 is the dishwasher everyone needs in their kitchen. Orders yours today.
|Control Type||Touch Control|
|Weight (Approximate)||34 kg|
|Colour||Not applicable (Built In)|
|Energy Efficiency Class||F|
|Installation Type||Built In|
|Place Setting Capacity||13|
|Number of Programmes||4|
|Half Load Supported||Yes|
|Rinse Aid Indicator||Yes|
|Salt Indicator - Light||Yes|
|Water Consumption||11.5 Ltrs|
|Noise Levels dB(A)||51 (dB)|
|Shipping Height||85.9 cm|
|Shipping Width||64.4 cm|
|Shipping Depth||66.1 cm|
|Additional Information||Counter Balanced Door
Concealed Heating Element
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.