- 30 min programme
- Half Load Function
- Touch Control
- Salt and Rinse Aid Indicator Lights
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 81.8 cm
- Width: 59.8 cm
- Depth: 55 cm
Make cleaning your crockery a breeze with this full size dishwasher from Zenith. Thanks to a sturdy stainless steel interior, the built in ZDW600W will fit seamlessly into your kitchen cupboards, and keep your dishes sparkling for years to come.
Exclusive to Euronics and Agent stores, you won’t find this fantastic model anywhere else.
Cleaning up after meals is easier than ever with this Zenith dishwasher. It uses a static drying method which will have your dishes and cutlery ready to use again straight away. With a roomy 13 place setting capacity, you can clean the whole family’s dirty dishes in just one load.
The counter balanced door makes loading and unloading a breeze, while its noise level of just 51 dB means it runs more quietly than a normal conversation.
The Zenith ZDWI600 dishwasher comes with four programmes, so you can always find the right mode for your load. These include:
- Mini Wash
- Eco Wash
- Intensive Wash
- Clean & Dry
If you want to clean and save money on your bills, then choose Eco Wash. This is the most efficient cycle in terms of energy and water consumption, while still delivering great results. Or, save time and energy with the Half Load function, perfect for days when you have fewer items to wash. Plus, when you’re in a hurry you can wash a full load of lightly soiled dishes in just 30 minutes.
Choosing the correct setting is easy thanks to the direct access touch controls, and the handy indicator lights will let you know when the salt and rinse aid need replenishing. What’s more, you can start a cycle at a time to suit you with the time delay feature.
Combining powerful cleaning performance and a range of programmes, the ZDWI600 is the dishwasher everyone needs in their kitchen. Orders yours today.
|Control Type||Touch Control|
|Weight (Approximate)||34 kg|
|Colour||Not applicable (Built In)|
|Energy Efficiency Class||F|
|Installation Type||Built In|
|Place Setting Capacity||13|
|Number of Programmes||4|
|Half Load Supported||Yes|
|Rinse Aid Indicator||Yes|
|Salt Indicator - Light||Yes|
|Water Consumption||11.5 Ltrs|
|Noise Levels dB(A)||51 (dB)|
|Shipping Height||85.9 cm|
|Shipping Width||64.4 cm|
|Shipping Depth||66.1 cm|
|Additional Information||Counter Balanced Door
Concealed Heating Element
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer these services in the below regions:
Our Local Delivery Region (South) Include:
- West Midlands
Our Local Delivery Region (North) Include:
- Nottinghamshire (Postcodes: NG1-NG12, NG70, NG80 & NG90)
- Derbyshire (Postcodes: DE1-DE3, DE7, DE11-DE15, DE21-DE24, DE65-DE74)
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.