- Great for zone style cooking and cooking multiple dishes
Bake, boil and grill all your favourite foods with the ZE501W from Zenith. Featuring a traditional gas oven, four-burner gas hob and a fixed integral grill, you can cook meals for all the family with ease. You won't be able to buy this freestanding cooker at any other retailer.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 90 cm
- Width: 50 cm
- Depth: 60 cm
Zone-Style Gas Cooking
Roast joints for Sunday gatherings or cook three-course meals inside the main compartment of the ZE501W - as a traditional gas oven, it's great for zone-style cooking. There's a usable capacity of 55 litres and five optional shelf slots, giving you ultimate flexibility for your culinary adventures.
If you're a fan of healthy eating or need to crisp up a dish, you'll also find a fixed integral grill, while the interior bulb light helps you monitor your foods' progress. Controlling the oven is simple with its non-retractable dials and mechanical display, and the included accessories - a grill pan set and wire shelf - will help you get started straightaway.
This Zenith cooker also has a gas hob, where you can boil potatoes, flamb'© desserts or flash fry steaks across four burners. With power outputs ranging from 1 kW to 2.9 kW, you're sure to find a flame to suit whatever you're cooking, and the push button ignition makes it easy to start up the heat.
Features and Design
Safety should come first when it comes to cooking. Thanks to this Zenith model's FFD (Flame Failure Device), you can put your mind at ease, as the gas flow automatically stops if a flame goes out. There's also an optional LPG conversion kit available, which will upgrade your cooker's fuel supply from natural gas to higher pressure LPG.
To reduce time spent cleaning, the Zenith ZE501W has enamel linings in the oven and enamel pan supports on the hob - which are both quick and simple to wipe down. If you need to soak off food marks from the double-glazed oven door, then it's removeable for you to give a scrub in the sink.
As a freestanding model in a fresh white, this gas cooker gives you installation flexibility, and is sure to fit into your kitchen perfectly.
With an energy rating of 'A' in the oven, this gas cooker can also reduce your bills and environmental impact. Order the freestanding ZE501W today.
|Weight (kg) (Approximate)||39.3 kg|
|Height (cm)||90 cm|
|Width (cm)||50 cm|
|Depth (cm)||60 cm|
|Oven Type||Single Gas Oven|
|Number of Ovens||1|
|Hob Element Type||Gas (Enamel Pan Supports)|
|Number of Cooking Elements||4|
|Cooking Element 1 Power||Front Left 2.9 kW|
|Cooking Element 2 Power||Front Right 1 kW|
|Cooking Element 3 Power||Back Left 2 kW|
|Cooking Element 4 Power||Back Right 2 kW|
|Main Oven Type||Convention|
|Net Main Oven Capacity||55 L|
|Main Oven Features||Glass Door - Double Glazed|
|Control Type||Dials - Non-retractable|
|Interior Light Type||Bulb|
|Number of Shelf Positions||5|
|Shipping Height||102.5 cm|
|Shipping Width||56 cm|
|Shipping Depth||70 cm|
|Additional Information||Push Button Ignition
Enamel Oven Lining Sides & Back
Oven Accessories: 1 Wire shelf and Grill Pan Set
|Display Screen Type||Mechanical|
|LPG Convertible||Yes - available direct from supplier|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.