Looking for a high-capacity fridge freezer? Then look no further than the built-in ZICSD373 from Zenith, which offers a combined usable space of 271 litres across user-friendly shelves, door balconies, drawers, and more.It's not available to buy at any other retailer.
If you need a similar model, then take a look at the ZICSD355.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 177.5 cm
- Width: 54 cm
- Depth: 54.5 cm
If you want to achieve a streamlined finish in your kitchen, then this Zenith fridge freezer is ideal. As a built-in appliance, it won't stand out in your kitchen, as you can place it behind cupboard doors to blend in with the rest of your space. You'll also find reversible doors to suit left- or right-handed individuals, giving you ultimate installation flexibility.
With an A+ rating for energy efficiency, the ZICSD373 is better for the environment, and will reduce the impact on your utility bills.
On top of the Zenith ZICSD373, you'll find the fridge compartment with 193 net litres of storage space. Across the four glass shelves you can stock up on items used daily like meats, quick-fix meals, and sandwich fillings. Milk cartons, condiments, and butter will stay safe in the three door balconies, while the salad bin will retain the crispness in your fruits and vegetables. To help you see your refrigerator's interior, there's an LED light, which offers increased visibility and higher energy efficiency than standard bulbs.
Inside the freezer section, there is an impressive 78 litre net capacity to store your family's frozen favourites. Use the three clear drawers to separate and organise foods like ice cream, vegetables, leftovers, and bulk meals, so you can access them quickly and easily. You can also freeze foods safely for up to 12 months, and at temperatures as low as -18°C, thanks to this compartment's four-star rating.
Chill and freeze food for the entire family in this Zenith built-in fridge freezer. Buy the ZICSD373 today.
|Energy Efficiency Class||F|
|Installation Type||Built In|
|Defrost Type||Auto Defrost|
|Net Total Capacity - ltrs||271 Ltrs|
|Net Refrigerator Capacity - ltrs||193 Ltrs|
|Net Freezer Capacity - ltrs||78 Ltrs|
|Number of Refrigerator Shelves||4|
|Number of Refrigerator Crispers||1|
|Number of Refrigerator Door Bins||3|
|Colour of Drawers||Clear|
|Star Rating||4 Star|
|Product Type||Fridge Freezer|
|Shipping Height||187 cm|
|Shipping Width||57.5 cm|
|Shipping Depth||60 cm|
|Number of Freezer Drawers||3|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.