- Fast Programme (wash a full load of laundry in just 28 minutes)
- Slim Depth (Offering a great space-saving solution)
- Child Safety Lock
The item will need the following connection(s)
Available in a white finish, this freestanding model from Zenith has a variety of programmes to clean a variety of fabrics and stains. A 7 kg capacity and 1200 rpm spin speed on this model will make quick work of your laundry.
This Zenith washing machine is exclusive to Euronics and Agent stores, so you won’t be able to find it anywhere else. If you’re after a built-in version then of this model then take a look at this – ZWMI7120.
Variety of Programmes
Give every garment the treatment it needs with 15 programmes on the ZWM7120W. These include:
- Hand Wash
- Delicate Wash
- Dark Care
- Down Wear
Whether you want to wash your dark clothes without the colour fading or make sure that your baby’s clothes are suitable for sensitive skin, this model gives you the right setting.
Zenith’s Quick Wash programme can wash a full load of laundry in just 28 minutes – perfect for when you need an outfit in a hurry. Plus, the ZWM7120W includes a DrumClean function which removes bacteria at 70°C, so you can wash hygienically.
A digital display panel features on the front of the ZWM7120W, allowing you to check time and programme settings at a glance.
A child safety lock prevents little hands from opening the machine’s door or changing your settings while a laundry cycle is under way.
With a range of programmes and a top energy efficiency rating, this Zenith washing machine is perfect for medium-sized families. Order yours now.
|Shipping Depth||56 cm|
|Quick Wash Option||Yes|
|Spin Speed (rpm)||1200 Spin|
|Door Opening Angle (�)||170 �|
|Shipping Height||88 cm|
|Shipping Width||65 cm|
|Quick Wash Time||28 minutes|
|Load Capacity (kg)||7 kg|
|Display Screen Type||Digital Display|
|Number of Programmes||15|
Drain & Spin
|Size of Porthole (cm)||30 cm|
|Energy Efficiency Class||D|
|Spinning Efficiency Class||B|
|Product Type||Washing Machine|
|Water Supply (Cold/Hot)||Cold Fill|
|Control Type||Dial & Buttons|
|Start Delay Option||Yes|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer these services in the below regions:
Our Local Delivery Region (South) Include:
- West Midlands
Our Local Delivery Region (North) Include:
- Nottinghamshire (Postcodes: NG1-NG12, NG70, NG80 & NG90)
- Derbyshire (Postcodes: DE1-DE3, DE7, DE11-DE15, DE21-DE24, DE65-DE74)
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.