- Fast Programme (wash a full load of laundry in just 28 minutes)
- Drum clean Programme (Remove bacteria from the drum at the touch of a button)
- Child Safety Lock
Available in a white finish, this model from Zenith has a variety of programmes to clean a variety of fabrics and stains. As the ZWMI7120 is built in, it will fit seamlessly into your existing kitchen cupboards for a streamlined look. A 7 kg capacity and 1200 rpm spin speed on this model will make quick work of your laundry.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 82 cm
- Width: 60 cm
- Depth: 56 cm
Variety of Programmes
Give every garment the treatment it needs with 15 programmes on the ZWMI7120. These include:
- Hand Wash
- Delicate Wash
- Dark Care
- Down Wear
Whether you want to wash your dark clothes without the colour fading or make sure that your baby's clothes are suitable for sensitive skin, this model gives you the right setting.
Zenith's Quick Wash programme can wash a full load of laundry in just 28 minutes perfect for when you need an outfit in a hurry. Plus, the ZWMI7120 includes a DrumClean function which removes bacteria at 70°C, so you can wash hygienically.
A digital display panel features on the front of the ZWMI7120, allowing you to check time and programme settings at a glance.
This model has been awarded an A+++ for energy efficiency this could save you money on your utility bills, as more efficient models cost less to run. And, a child safety lock prevents little hands from opening the machine's door or changing your settings while a laundry cycle is under way.
With a range of programmes and a top energy efficiency rating, this Zenith washing machine is perfect for medium-sized families. Order yours now.
|Shipping Depth||60 cm|
|Quick Wash Option||Yes|
|Spin Speed (rpm)||1200 Spin|
|Door Opening Angle (?)||125 ?|
|Shipping Height||88 cm|
|Shipping Width||65 cm|
|Load Capacity (kg)||7 kg|
|Display Screen Type||Digital Display|
|Number of Programmes||15|
Drain & Spin
Mini / Mini 14
Extra Rinse function
|Quick Wash Time (Full Load)||28 minutes|
|Size of Porthole (cm)||34 cm|
|Energy Efficiency Class||C|
|Spinning Efficiency Class||B|
|Product Type||Washing Machine|
|Water Supply (Cold/Hot)||Cold Fill|
|Installation Type||Built In|
|Control Type||Dial & Buttons|
|Start Delay Option||Yes|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.